Companies that employ workers must abide by both federal and state employment laws. The Colorado Wage Act, which governs private-sector employees, answers many questions about how and when businesses should pay their workers. Review these highlights of the Colorado...
Wage and Hour Law
- How can you defend against a personal injury claim against your business?
- Are you sure your company is compliant with all employment laws?
- What is intentional interference with contractual relations?
- Using the rules of evidence to attack witness credibility
- How to negotiate severance pay with a departing employee