Workers are provided a lot of employment protections, which is a good thing. However, given that these protections are pretty broad, covering everything from harassment to discrimination and wages and hours, employers can find themselves facing unwarranted litigation....
Month: February 2021
- Colorado sexual harassment claims settled, serving as an example
- Why giving a worker a verbal reprimand usually isn’t enough
- Defending against a wrongful termination suit in Colorado
- How can you defend against a personal injury claim against your business?
- Are you sure your company is compliant with all employment laws?