It’s not something you want to do, but there may come a point when you need to fire an employee. Should you find yourself face-to-face with this situation, it’s critical that you implement a plan of action. There are many different ways to fire an employee, but doing...
Month: October 2020
- Colorado sexual harassment claims settled, serving as an example
- Why giving a worker a verbal reprimand usually isn’t enough
- Defending against a wrongful termination suit in Colorado
- How can you defend against a personal injury claim against your business?
- Are you sure your company is compliant with all employment laws?