Running a successful business is difficult enough without encountering legal issues from misconduct or negligence by your employees. Unfortunately, employers can be liable, or legally responsible, for the actions of their employees in Colorado. If one of your...
Month: June 2019
- Colorado sexual harassment claims settled, serving as an example
- Why giving a worker a verbal reprimand usually isn’t enough
- Defending against a wrongful termination suit in Colorado
- How can you defend against a personal injury claim against your business?
- Are you sure your company is compliant with all employment laws?