Danielle K. Warly
- Complex Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Construction Defect
- Government Entity Defense
- Employment Law
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, Denver, Colorado
- J.D. - 2015
- University of Colorado at Boulder, Boulder , Colorado
- B.A. - 2012
- Honors: Deans List
- Colorado, 2015
- University of Denver Hoffman Cup Best Advocate
- Colorado Bar Association, Present
- Colorado Womens Bar Association
- Colorado Defense Lawyer's Association, Present
- Colorado GLBTQA Bar Association, Present
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney
- Adams County District Attorney's Office, Deputy District Attorney
- Mesa County District Attorney's Office, Deputy District Attorney
Danielle is no stranger to complex and contentious litigation. Before joining Overturf McGath and Hull, Danielle served the people of the State of Colorado as a criminal prosecutor, where she tried over 80 jury trials and successfully argued thousands of motions over five years. Danielle now uses her extensive courtroom experience to advocate for her clients at OMH as a tenacious civil litigator. Danielle particularly enjoys complex, multi-party construction defect cases and with working with clients whose cases have an intersection with the criminal justice system. Danielle balances her persuasive advocacy with authenticity, humor, and compassion, making her the ideal advocate to have by your side.
When she is not working, Danielle likes to spend her time outdoors—as a Colorado native, she loves skiing, fly fishing, and hiking with her dog, Henry, who is a frequent guest at the OMH office in Denver.
If you’re looking for a hands-on lawyer who will make sure you are informed and empowered as you navigate the justice system, please call Overturf McGath and Hull to schedule a consult with Danielle. She would love to hear your story.