Hal S Dishler
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate Including Land Use and Title Matters 30%
- Purchase and Sale of a Business 10%
- Loan Transactions and/Enforcement of Loan Obligations 15%
- Representation of Home Owner Associations 20%
- Contractor and Architect Agreements 5%
- Preparation of Wills and Trusts 5%
- Formation of Business Entities 10%
- Litigation Concerning Above Described Matters 5%
- University of Houston Law Center, Houston, Texas
- University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado
- B.A., MBA - 1977
- Honors: With Distinction
- Supreme Court of Colorado, 1982
- Supreme Court of Texas, 1980
- Colorado Bar Association
- Pitkin County Bar Association, Present
Current Employment Position
- Kaufman, Dishler and McAllister, P.C., Partner, 1995 to 2020
- Various Oil and Gas Companies, Legal Counsel, 1980 to 1995
Hal S. Dishler is a Partner practicing law at the OMH office in Aspen, Colorado. Prior to joining OMH, Hal practiced for 25 years in Aspen as a Partner at the law firm of Kaufman, Dishler and McAllister, P.C. Hal is a highly experienced real estate and business attorney who handles all varieties of residential and commercial real estate transactions, including complex contract, title and land use matters, representation of buyers and sellers of a business, preparation and enforcement of loan documents, preparation of contractor and architect agreements, formation and modification of business entities, representation of home owner associations, preparation of wills and trusts and litigation related to real estate, business and home owner disputes. In addition to having earned his B.A., with distinction, at the University of Colorado, in economics, and a J.D. at the University of Houston, Hal has an M.B.A. from the University of Colorado, which is of great help in the understanding of the financial details of the transactions and advising clients. Hal is licensed to practice law in Colorado and Texas. He is also a licensed as a Real Estate Broker at the "Employing Broker" level with the Colorado Real Estate Commission.
Prior to practicing in Aspen, Hal was a corporate counsel to a Houston, TX and two Denver, Colorado oil & gas corporations and was in a private practice in Denver, Colorado representing banks in the preparation and enforcement of loan documents and in Fort Collins, CO preparing oil & gas title opinions.
Hal enjoys the practice of law and the challenges and intellectual thought process required to attain his client's objectives.
Hal holds a "Private Pilot" Airman Certificate with an "Instrument" rating.